Wednesday 25 August 2021

Fizz Inflator

Today I was learning how to do a science experiment. I answered these questions. Does water temp affect how fast the balloon fills up? No. Does the size of the bottle effect how much the balloon fills up? No. Can the amount of the balloon fills - up be controlled by the amount of vinegar or baking soda? Yes. When you tip the balloon up the baking soda will fall in and will cause a acid based reaction. I found challenging to find another bag instead of a balloon.





 

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Seb,
    Wow I love the expression on your face as the baking soda and vinegar reacted and made the bag inflate. Did you have to use tape to make sure there was no gap between the bag and the bottle so the gas did not escape?
    Ma te wa
    Mrs Aperahama.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.